Everyone in our house only eats Smart Chicken. Even our two dogs.
While we don’t feed our dogs anything with bones, we particularly enjoy chicken wings and these are now top-of-mind with Super Bowl XLIX around the corner.
We have a no recipe, fool proof way to roast chicken wings. These are a home run (we like to mix our sports metaphors) with our family:
1. Preheat oven (we use the gas side for meat) on to high temp (about 500°)
2. Place the grilling skillet in oven
3. Take Smart Chicken out of packaging and place on paper towel and pat dry
4. Sprinkle a good dose of Ecker Salt on each piece of chicken
5. Once the oven has preheated, pull out pan and quickly place the chicken in the skillet being careful not to overcrowd the pan
6. Place skillet back in oven and let cook for 15-20 minutes (depending on number of wings prepared)
7. Take out and quickly turn the chicken over and let the chicken rest for 5 minutes
8. Serve with your favorite sauce