Today we got a sneak peak of the March/April 2015 cover for Inspired Living Omaha magazine. And guess what? Our library is featured on the cover! Needless to say, we’re thrilled, excited, and very eager to have this issue hit the newsstands. In the coming weeks, we’ll share additional photos of our home featured in the magazine with some behind-the-scene stories.
In the interim, we’d like to give a shout-out to the items featured on this cover. Working from the left:
- Kate Spade rug for West Elm. We fell in love with the Sol LeWitt like graphics of this flat weave Dhurrie.
- Mosquito Bench by Arteriors Home. We had this custom upholstered in a natural linen with trim in a grey velvet piping.
- White Garden Stool. Ours was purchased from WS Home; and, Safavieh makes a similar seat which sells on Wayfair.
- Fiddle Leaf Fig tree and pot. Purchased in Omaha at Mulhall’s.
- Parsons Tower Etagere by West Elm. We custom painted ours and accessorized with our favorite art books.
- Antique Syrian Folding Chair. Ours was purchased at auction and similar ones sell on 1stdibs.com.
- Blanc de Chine Foo Dogs. Purchased at auction, similar pairs sell on 1stdibs.com.
- Sofa by Wesley Hall.
- Oil on canvas painting by Charlotte Brieff.
- David picture light by Thomas O’Brien for Visual Comfort.
- Pillow by Jonathan Adler.
- Custom pillow in Notre Dame Studio-Paris fabric collection by Maxwell.
- Gold River Stone cocktail table by Phillips Collection.
- Cocktail table accessories are vintage. Find great boxes at West Elm.
- Fischerspooner: New Truth available at Amazon.
- Flora Illustrata available at Yale University Press.